360 Virtual Tour for Saint Luke’s Hospital, Singapore
I was commissioned by St. Luke’s to create a Virtual Tour of their Hospital on 2 Bukit Batok Street in Singapore. St. Lukes is a community hospital dedicated to providing rehabilitation and respite care to the elderly in Singapore so it was a pleasure to create a 360 virtual tour for them.
Saint Luke’s Hospital Singapore 360 Virtual Tour
St Luke’s Hospital Singapore was set up in 1996 by eight Christian churches and organisations to serve the needy elderly sick. Today, it is a 233-bed community hospital of excellence serving patients regardless of race and religion. In March 2014, they opened the new wing after a 2-year expansion programme.
Virtual Tour of Saint Luke’s Hospital Singapore Facilities
St Luke’s Hospital is a community hospital in Singapore that strives to provide our patients with a pleasant, conducive and therapeutic environment which will enhance their rehabilitative care. They offer the following facilities and services in their Singapore location:
- 10 wards with 233 beds of various configurations
- Inpatient and Outpatient gymnasiums
- Training rooms for performing activities of day-to-day living
- Laboratory testing services provided via Alexandra Hospital Clinical Laboratory
- Dental Treatment Room
- Assessment Clinics for admission to Inpatient and Outpatient Services