360 Virtual Tour for Saint Luke’s Hospital, Singapore
I was commissioned by St. Luke’s to create a Virtual Tour of their Hospital on 2 Bukit Batok Street in Singapore. St. Lukes is a community hospital dedicated to providing rehabilitation and respite care to the elderly in Singapore so it was a pleasure to create a 360 virtual tour for them.
St Luke’s Hospital Singapore was set up in 1996 by eight Christian churches and organisations to serve the needy elderly sick. Today, it is a 233-bed community hospital of excellence serving patients regardless of race and religion. In March 2014, they opened the new wing after a 2-year expansion programme.
Virtual Tour of Saint Luke’s Hospital Singapore Facilities
St Luke’s Hospital is a community hospital in Singapore that strives to provide our patients with a pleasant, conducive and therapeutic environment which will enhance their rehabilitative care. They offer the following facilities and services in their Singapore location:
- 10 wards with 233 beds of various configurations
- Inpatient and Outpatient gymnasiums
- Training rooms for performing activities of day-to-day living
- Laboratory testing services provided via Alexandra Hospital Clinical Laboratory
- Dental Treatment Room
- Assessment Clinics for admission to Inpatient and Outpatient Services